The Ten Demandments
1) Love "LOVE", as everything you are; and more than anything else you could ever be!
2) Do not create, worship or submit to any images as a substitute for the fullness and purity of "LOVE" Itself.
3) Be not frivolous, or half-hearted when invoking "LOVE's" blessings.
4) Allow yourself at least one full day each week for gratitude for Life. And rest in, and Love, fervently, the unique Life, that is the "LOVE" you are.
5) Bestow "LOVING" respect upon your parents, and all elders, so that you too, after living many years, might receive the wisdom, the order & the necessity of that same Loving honor.
6) Do not terminate, (beyond the need for self-defense), any other human life created by "LOVE".
7) Be faithful to your commitments made in the name of "LOVE".
8) Do not take what is clearly, (or even questionably), not yours as being an entitlement from "LOVE".
9) In the name of "LOVE", let your voice & your heart speak only truth concerning your neighbor.
10) Lust not after the blessings that "LOVE" has seen fit to bestow upon others. But, be overwhelmingly thankful for your own blessings provided by "Love"- no matter how humble.
-Brian K. Johnson, Sr.
Legend Drum Circles
We welcome all to come and join us as observers and /or participants as we celebrate Life at our" Sacred Space" Drum Circles. Our drumming events are considered Sacred Space Circles because we join together with the intent to reach up & give respect to the great energies of Love within ourselves and all around us. Infused are Love & Peace, Joy & Happiness, Healing & Abundance at each gathering; qualities that we recognize as the sacred essence of our humanity. We are committed to bringing Light & Truth into our darkness, and into the stresses that may impose upon our individual and collective days.
With respect to institution facilitation (e.g.- Corporate, Rehabilitation Clinics, etc.)
The following are standard focuses and results of the Drum Circle Events within their general settings: Improved Employee Morale, Enhanced Clarity both personally and in Interpersonal Communications, De-stress, Team Building, Ice Breakers, Reduced Absenteeism, Self-Esteem, improved cognizance, Joy, Freedom, Emotional Balance...a thoroughly impressive, and perhaps, inexhaustible therapeutic experience.
Motivation is the defining word that covers the entire purpose of drum circles, in general; and The Legend Drum Circle in particular. Motivation is the sought-for energy that, coupled with desire, propels forward every other goal toward completion. And The Legend Drum Circle’s expanding entry into this equation of achievement potential, provides an affective modality towards the addressing of client concerns. This historically unique approach toward personal and interpersonal solutions, provides results because of its simplicity.
Drums and other hand percussion instruments are available for use at each Drum Circle on a first come, first served basis. However, we strongly encourage you to bring your own instrument(s) if possible.
Our Drum Circles are family events. We, therefore, welcome participants of all ages, sizes & shapes to help us reach & lift HIGHER!!!
We also Facilitate: Corporate Motivational Drum Circles
Adult Day Care Centers
Addiction Recovery Events, etc.
And Private Affairs
NEXT MAJOR PUBLIC DRUM CIRCLE:
Herban Legend's Spring Drum Circle Event
Saturday, May 5, 2018
615 E. Moss Mill Road
On The Village Greene
Historic Smithville, Galloway, NJ 08205
Smithville Colonial Inn: 609-748-8999
Note: All prices in US Dollars
In Legend MAgazine
Legend Drum Circles
Bridging the gap.
Bringing the corporate world into sync with its own unique rhythms of productivity.