The Ten Demandments
1) Love "LOVE", with everything you are; and more than anything else you could ever acquire!
2) Do not create, worship or submit to any images as a substitute for the fullness and purity of "LOVE" Itself.
3) Be not frivolous, or half-hearted when invoking "LOVE's" blessings.
4) Allow yourself at least one day each week of gratitude for Life. And rest in, and Love, fervently, the unique Life, that "LOVE" has given you.
5) Bestow "LOVE'S" respect upon your parents, and all elders, so that you too, after living many years, might receive as well, the wisdom, and the order & the necessity of that same Loving honor.
6) Do not terminate, (beyond the need for self-defense), any other human life created by "LOVE".
7) Be faithful to your commitments made in the name of "LOVE".
8) Do not take what is clearly, (or even questionably), not yours as being an entitlement from "LOVE".
9) In the name of "LOVE", let your voice & your heart speak only truth
concerning your neighbor.
10) Lust not after the blessings that "LOVE" has seen fit to bestow upon others. But, be overwhelmingly thankful for your own blessings from "Love"- no matter how humble.
A Master also said, "Love everyone, especially yourself, with this same excellence and fervor."
-Brian K. Johnson, Sr. (c 2013)
Herban Legend's Smithville Drum Circle
Sacred Space Drum Circles
We welcome all to come and join us as observers and /or participants as we celebrate Life at our Sacred Space Drum Circles. Our drumming events are considered Sacred Space Circles because we join together with the intent to reach up & give respect to those powers greater than ourselves, and to infuse Love & Peace, Joy & Happiness, Healing & Abundance at each gathering; qualities that we recognize as the sacred essence of our humanity. We are committed to bringing Light & Truth into our darkness, and into the stresses that may impose upon our individual and collective consciousness.
Drums and other hand percussion instruments are available for use at each Drum Circle on a first come, first served basis. However, we strongly encourage you to bring your own instrument(s) if possible.
Our Drum Circles are family events. We, therefore, welcome participants of all ages, sizes & shapes to help us reach & lift HIGHER!!!
NEXT DRUM CIRCLE:
Saturday, September 16 (rain date, Sunday, September 17)
Historic Smithville, Galloway, NJ
10 am- 5 pm
205 N. Bellevue Ave. Hammonton, NJ 08037
Note: All prices in US Dollars