The Ten Demandments
1) Love "LOVE", with everything you are; and more than anything else you could ever acquire!
2) Do not create, worship or submit to any images as a substitute for the fullness and purity of "LOVE" Itself.
3) Be not frivolous, or half-hearted when invoking "LOVE's" blessings.
4) Allow yourself at least one day each week of gratitude for Life. And rest in, and Love, fervently, the unique Life, that "LOVE" has given you.
5) Bestow "LOVE'S" respect upon your parents, and all elders, so that you too, after living many years, might receive as well, the wisdom, and the order & the necessity of that same Loving honor.
6) Do not terminate, (beyond the need for self-defense), any other human life created by "LOVE".
7) Be faithful to your commitments made in the name of "LOVE".
8) Do not take what is clearly, (or even questionably), not yours as being an entitlement from "LOVE".
9) In the name of "LOVE", let your voice & your heart speak only truth
concerning your neighbor.
10) Lust not after the blessings that "LOVE" has seen fit to bestow upon others. But, be overwhelmingly thankful for your own blessings from "Love"- no matter how humble.
A Master also said,
"....and the second De-mandment is like the first, "Love everyone, especially yourself, with this same excellence and fervor."
-Brian K. Johnson, Sr. (c 2013)
We can be reached via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address. We collect the e-mail address of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, user specific information on what pages consumers access or visit and information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded, used to improve the content of our Web page, used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for individual consumer and used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending an e-mail, calling or writing, and telling us that you do not want to receive e-mail from our company.
You understand and agree that the owners of this site shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, data or other intangible losses (even if the owners of this site have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the use or the inability to use the product(s) and or service(s) or any misuse of the product(s) and or service(s) in a manner not in accordance with their intended use.
Note: All prices in US Dollars