Dave Griffin Photography
The Ten Demandments
1) Love "LOVE", as everything you are; and more than anything else you could ever be!
2) Do not create, worship or submit to any images as a substitute for the fullness and purity of "LOVE" Itself.
3) Be not frivolous, or half-hearted when invoking "LOVE's" blessings.
4) Allow yourself at least one full day each week for gratitude for Life. And rest in, and Love, fervently, the unique Life, that is the "LOVE" you are.
5) Bestow "LOVING" respect upon your parents, and all elders, so that you too, after living many years, might receive the wisdom, the order & the necessity of that same Loving honor.
6) Do not terminate, (beyond the need for self-defense), any other human life created by "LOVE".
7) Be faithful to your commitments made in the name of "LOVE".
8) Do not take what is clearly, (or even questionably), not yours as being an entitlement from "LOVE".
9) In the name of "LOVE", let your voice & your heart speak only truth concerning your neighbor.
10) Lust not after the blessings that "LOVE" has seen fit to bestow upon others. But, be overwhelmingly thankful for your own blessings provided by "Love"- no matter how humble.
-Brian K. Johnson, Sr.
Master Photographer, Dave Griffin
At Weymouth Furnace I
All prices in US Dollars
Drama Over The Bay
Copyright © 2012
Brian K. Johnson, Sr.
Mays Landing, New Jersey BrianJohnsonPoetry@yahoo.com