The Ten Demandments
1) Love "LOVE", as everything you are; and more than anything else you could ever be!
2) Do not create, worship or submit to any images as a substitute for the fullness and purity of "LOVE" Itself.
3) Be not frivolous, or half-hearted when invoking "LOVE's" blessings.
4) Allow yourself at least one full day each week for gratitude for Life. And rest in, and Love, fervently, the unique Life, that is the "LOVE" you are.
5) Bestow "LOVING" respect upon your parents, and all elders, so that you too, after living many years, might receive the wisdom, the order & the necessity of that same Loving honor.
6) Do not terminate, (beyond the need for self-defense), any other human life created by "LOVE".
7) Be faithful to your commitments made in the name of "LOVE".
8) Do not take what is clearly, (or even questionably), not yours as being an entitlement from "LOVE".
9) In the name of "LOVE", let your voice & your heart speak only truth concerning your neighbor.
10) Lust not after the blessings that "LOVE" has seen fit to bestow upon others. But, be overwhelmingly thankful for your own blessings provided by "Love"- no matter how humble.
-Brian K. Johnson, Sr.
Mountains Move with Each Handful of Soil
Mountains move with each handful of soil.
With each toil,
by your refusal to flinch,
Or recoil an inch
without a blast coiled
stronger before the task
The Life called U.
The Mountains Move
with each gift of time
wrapped in a fine bow-
A grace bestowed upon the dream.
A beautiful truth
beyond seam’s doubt,
sown with flawless care.
Mountains Move with each handful of soil
lifted to foil
the daunting stare.
The anointing oil
you dare to sip from the grail.
Failing not through weeks-
Though days may plead
for the balm that heals inertia.
Yet, hope claims no defeat.
For days, are weeks, are months…
as breath and hand endure
fit to lead The Yearning,
carving out paths
to behold the vision
beckoning beyond the ominous.
Now made rich, and still.
Flowering from the bowels of lessons.
Now towering behind.
Now guarding flanks.
Now holding ranks
for further advance.
Love your labor.
to enhance your gifts in gratitude.
To cherish the romance
of fulfilling dreams…as you stand
Before New Mountains
and humbly speak
your heart’s command,
“…To Teach, again, your Soul.
Note: All prices in US Dollars
And If, When Times Have Come To Blend
And if when times have come to blend
You’re found with Karma yet to mend,
When all the Light that will befall
Upon the darkness yet to call,
Be sure to lift thy yearning voice
Where God can hear thy yearning choice
To shed the greys that taint thy light;
That swiftly bind our paths to night.
Dig deep within thy longing heart
And pierce the molds that pain each part.
Now, mend each breach with Spirit Wings
And look to where the Angel sings,
With one arm raised in thanks above.
And one, the other, raised in Love,
Stand fast as cold and ice descend
To test for Spring all ye amend.
Then righteous roots when Summer calls
Will reach for depth before the Fall
Preparing for the frost, again,
A stronger Soul at cycles end.
Then, if when times have come to blend,
When hearts, nor souls, nor thoughts pretend,
Rejoice that thou used well thy Grace
Prepared to see God face to face.