The Ten Demandments
1) Love "LOVE", with everything you are; and more than anything else you could ever acquire!
2) Do not create, worship or submit to any images as a substitute for the fullness and purity of "LOVE" Itself.
3) Be not frivolous, or half-hearted when invoking "LOVE's" blessings.
4) Allow yourself at least one day each week of gratitude for Life. And rest in, and Love, fervently, the unique Life, that "LOVE" has given you.
5) Bestow "LOVE'S" respect upon your parents, and all elders, so that you too, after living many years, might receive as well, the wisdom, and the order & the necessity of that same Loving honor.
6) Do not terminate, (beyond the need for self-defense), any other human life created by "LOVE".
7) Be faithful to your commitments made in the name of "LOVE".
8) Do not take what is clearly, (or even questionably), not yours as being an entitlement from "LOVE".
9) In the name of "LOVE", let your voice & your heart speak only truth
concerning your neighbor.
10) Lust not after the blessings that "LOVE" has seen fit to bestow upon others. But, be overwhelmingly thankful for your own blessings from "Love"- no matter how humble.
A Master also said,
"....and the second De-mandment is like the first, "Love everyone, especially yourself, with this same excellence and fervor."
-Brian K. Johnson, Sr. (c 2013)
So I Knew
Click to enlarge image(s)
The first two verses read:
"If you’re wondering
Whether or not you’re a Good Father,
Then let me set your mind at ease.
You’re a Great Father, and a Wonderful Husband! You see, You’ve always been gentle with me. So I knew you’d be kind to our children..."
So I Knew continues with heart felt expressions that give honor to the strong presence of the Father in the home. So I Knew is designed, and offered here for a limited time during this Fathers' Day Season. This warm tribute can be reproduced on any medium of your choosing. Whether laser engraved on wood, superimposed on family photos, etched on glass or crystal, printed on poster, etc., where ever your imagination takes you, this Loving Sentiment is shared with your designs to create a unique and meaningful gift for Father's Day.
Note: All prices in US Dollars