The Ten Demand-Ments
1) Love Life with everything you are; and more than anything you could get!
2) Do not create, do not submit and do not worship any images as a substitute for the fullness of Life Itself.
3) Be not frivolous, or half-hearted when invoking Life's blessings.
4) Allow yourself at least one day each week of gratitude for Life; and rest in that Life given you.
5) Bestow respect upon your parents, and all elders, so that you too might live many years,
and receive the wisdom, the order & the necessity of that honor in Life.
6) Do not terminate Life.
7) Be not unfaithful to your commitments in Life.
8) Do not take what is clearly, (even questionably), not yours in this Life.
9) Lie not against the humanity of Life.
10) Lust not after anything that belongs to someone else in this Life.
The Master also said,
"....and the second is likened to it,
Love everyone, especially yourself, with this same excellence and fervor for Life
-Brian K. Johnson, Sr. (c 2013)
At this site you will find works in poetry and sentiment-art, as well as information concerning our company, Herban Legend's, Sacred Space Drum Circles, that I am privileged to facilitate.
Both my wife & I are poets. We will, therefore, be sharing this site until she feels like starting her own. :) My wife, Wendy, has become extremely prolific, producing several hundred works that are, presently, being prepared for publication. So, in the mean time, she has agreed to present some of her pieces here.
This, for me, is a great honor!
We will also offer gifts in sentiment/art- that is, poetry with visual art accompaniment. The visual artists to be featured have created lovely images that we feel are worth your attention. To these images we've selected verse designed to share & evoke the feelings and thoughts of our intention.
In addition to our own works, we will also create a platform for the works of other poets whose messages we feel are apropos in speaking truth to the heart & mind, and uplifting the soul. Whether inspirational, controversial, romantic, etc., our goal is to identify the human experience in a multitude of real & creative ways.
Thank You for joining us.
peace...b u. i am...
Note: All prices in US Dollars