The Ten Demandments
1) Love "LOVE", with everything you are; and more than anything else you could ever acquire!
2) Do not create, worship or submit to any images as a substitute for the fullness and purity of "LOVE" Itself.
3) Be not frivolous, or half-hearted when invoking "LOVE's" blessings.
4) Allow yourself at least one day each week of gratitude for Life. And rest in, and Love, fervently, the unique Life, that "LOVE" has given you.
5) Bestow "LOVE'S" respect upon your parents, and all elders, so that you too, after living many years, might receive as well, the wisdom, and the order & the necessity of that same Loving honor.
6) Do not terminate, (beyond the need for self-defense), any other human life created by "LOVE".
7) Be faithful to your commitments made in the name of "LOVE".
8) Do not take what is clearly, (or even questionably), not yours as being an entitlement from "LOVE".
9) In the name of "LOVE", let your voice & your heart speak only truth
concerning your neighbor.
10) Lust not after the blessings that "LOVE" has seen fit to bestow upon others. But, be overwhelmingly thankful for your own blessings from "Love"- no matter how humble.
A Master also said, "Love everyone, especially yourself, with this same excellence and fervor."
-Brian K. Johnson, Sr. (c 2013)
At this site you will find works in poetry and sentiment-art, as well as information concerning our companies, Herban Legend, and Sacred Space Drum Circles, that I am privileged to facilitate.
Both my wife & I are poets. We will, therefore, be sharing this site until she feels like starting her own. :) My late wife, Wendy, before her recent passing, had become extremely prolific, producing several hundred works that are, presently, being prepared for publication. In the mean time, I will present some of her pieces here. This is a great honor for me!
We will also offer gifts in sentiment/art- that is, poetry with visual art accompaniment. The visual artists to be featured have created lovely images that we feel are worth your attention. To these images we've selected verse designed to share & evoke the feelings and thoughts of our intention.
In addition to our own works, we will also create a platform for the works of other poets whose messages we feel are apropos in speaking truth to the heart & mind, and uplifting the soul. Whether inspirational, controversial, romantic, etc., our goal is to identify the human experience in a multitude of real & creative ways.
Thank You for joining us.
peace...b u. i am...
Note: All prices in US Dollars